MOOD - change


/

Aren't we all lost? What does it mean to be found in a world that doesn't make sense. 


.

 Praying we will find our way to what is good, to what is right.

.

But what does right even mean. How do we know what is right and what is wrong? 

.

Looking for answers, wherever we go. Trying to ignore that we might stay clueless forever.
 
.

Looking up. Feeling like I am ten different people at once.

.

Emotions filling me up. Drowning in a sea of useless words, not being able to say all the things I want to say. 
Is all I really can do just wait and drink tea?


.

Look me in the eyes and tell me this is not all I can do.

.

Watch me change. 
Watch me grow. 
Watch me become the one I was meant to be. 
Speak up. Live your truth. Don't be afraid. 
 We have the power to chose who we want to be. 
The power to form the world we want to live in. 
 It all starts with us. 
Start now.

Kommentare

Beliebte/ Popular Posts