Harper & Lewis Vintage Clothing Store - haul // NEW NAME

Hello loves,

yes it finally happened. I changed the name of this blog. To be honest it wasn't easy for me.
"My golden Pineapple" is a name that means a lot to me, but it just doesn't fits me anymore.
Some of you may have noticed that I changed a lot since summer. In fact I just wanted to get rid of all the bad things from the past. I just wanted a new start. It's not that something really bad happend, it's just that I had enough of some Feelings and things. It may sound a bit ... yeah a bit stupid to say that until one week ago I had no idea what I wanted to get rid of. During summer all I noticed was that I needed a change. So I started to change my room, my hair .....
And since I'm in England I started to realise why.
During the last year I forgot all the things I stand for. All the things my blog is about. All the things that really matter. That I changed the name of my blog was just one little thing I needed to do to make sure that my blog also has a restart. I want to get back to the roots and at the same time I want to make something new. I want to take the basic idea I had when I started this blog and I want to make the best out of it in a new way. I know the last weeks I haven't  post a lot but I'm trying to change that. I want to go back to the roots and that means to spread love and happines with fashion.
'cuz all that really matters when it comes to fashion is happines, even though many people like to forget that.

Maybe some of you are interested in the reason why the new name of my blog is "thelouniquestyle".
Actually it's quiete simple. I wanted a name that has something to do with me, especially my name, and with the blog itself (->fashion).  Unique is one of my favourite words in english and it also descriptes my style pretty well and so I played a bit with it and then I came out with Lounique.
( you now because Lou + unique -> lounique ) I had to had "the" and "style" because the link lounquie.blogpsot.com was already taken, but I think "thelouquiestyle" is also a bit cooler and fits better to a fashion blog. So say hello to "thelouniquestyle" <3

Anyway now it's time for a little haul. Like I already told you I went shopping in Birmingham last weekend. I just went shopping in their huge shopping centre, but that was enough to spent way to much money. I mean, come on there's a Victoria's secret, a Topshop and a Forever21.
I don't need more to be in fashion heaven. But the coolest store I found was a vintage store and they had so many unique clothes ! I felt in love with every single piece.
But at the end I only had enough money left to bought 2 jackets, a pair of shorts and a skirt.
Espeacially the jackets are my new love.  You can't see it in the pictures, but there quiet big because one of them is a size 12 and one a size 10 I think.
I have to say I haven't realised that the sizes were a bit to big until I came home. In the store I just tried them on and I thought ´"hey they look amazing let's buy them ".
In my opinion that was the best way I could have manage it. Then sizes doesn't matter anything. ( and also they had every jacket just as a single piece, so if you wanted a jacket you had to take the one in the size they had it or leave it there )
All that matters when it comes to the clothes you wear is that you feel pretty in it. That you can  look in a mirror and think  :" gosh I look amazing"
And yes when I wore the red jacket for the first time I thought : " I look like Lady Diana. Damm I love it and I feel amazing" And that's alright, because that's the way it should be.
So girls do me favour and just buy clothes that make you feel happy. Belive me it's the best Thing you can do !

Have a good start into the new week !
Lot's of love and hugs,
xx Lou

. . . . .

Kommentare

  1. lovely post!
    Really enjoyed reading it :)

    Caro x

    http://nilooorac.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great post! So true, everyone should wear what they're comfortable in...the plaid shorts look amazing!!

    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen


Ich freue mich über eure Kommentare!
Egal ob Lob oder Krtik, eure Meinungen sind gefragt.

Beliebte/ Popular Posts