hello again

Hello loves,

Yes I'm still alive. It's been a while since I uploaded my last post I know.
And I'm really sorry that I haven't wrote much during the last two weeks, but I have so much going on right know.  I'm going to try my best to start blogging more often in the future.

Anyway this is just gonna to be a short post. I have so much I want to tell you all and at the same time I have nothing to say. Well maybe I'm just tired right now. My day has been really long and I can't stop thinking about going to bed, so after I finished this post that's what I'm gonna do.
Today I've been to Birmingham and I would love to tell you how beautiful it was and how much I have seen but then I would lie to you. Then I haven't seen much of Birmingham. To be honest I just saw the main train station and the huge shoppingcenter there. But what I can tell you about Birmingham is : if you ever go there , you need to stop at that shopping center ! No matter what !
They have everything from Victorias Secret toFforever21. I also found an amazing vintage store there. You can tell I spent way to much money today....
I thought about writing a little haul during the next days, because I really want to show you what I got at that vintage store. I really hope you would like to see that, but I think I'm gonna do the Haul anyway. :D

I would love to write some more but it's  already quiet late and I'm so tired that I'm gonna say good night now. I'm trying to make an update post about my life as soon as possible to tell you a bit more how it is to be an exchange student.
Until then never forget to smile, have fun, enjoy life and always remember life is a beautiful thing and when things get worse just remeber that after a bad thing there will always happen something good.
Love you all,
xoxo Lou

IMG_1470

Kommentare

  1. Ein sehr schöner Post! Würde mich sehr freuen, wenn du einen Post über die Dinge schreiben würdest, die du gekauft hast. :)
    Liebe Grüße
    S.
    http://cappuccinocouture.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Keine Sorge, es ist nicht schlimm, dass du dich nicht so oft melden kannst. Es ist natürlich verständlich, dass man auf einem Austausch nicht so oft zum Bloggen kommt. Und klar, ein Haul wäre interessant. :)

    Liebe Grüße, Pauline von
    http://xmypinkstrawberry.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wünsche dir einen tollen Austausch :)

    Liebe Grüße :*
    http://thislifeisprettyamazing.blogspot.de/?m=1

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Auch das war doch eine Erfahrung :) Deine Zeit dort wird bestimmt super. Halt alle auf dem Laufenden :)
    Viele Grüße LiFe
    lifealty.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Das klingt als hättest du eine Menge Spass bei deinem Austausch , viel Spaß weiterhin !
    Liebe Grüße Fee
    http://keep-it-in-a-photograph.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen


Ich freue mich über eure Kommentare!
Egal ob Lob oder Krtik, eure Meinungen sind gefragt.

Beliebte/ Popular Posts