OOTD - School Uniform ( version 1)

Hello everybody,

how was your Monday ? ( silly question, I know Mondays aren't the best days for most of us, but at least I hope you had a nice start into the new week)
Today I'm going to show you my school uniform.
To be honest my school uniform itself only consists of a white blouse, a black skirt or black pants and a tie. That's actually all we have to wear. Everything else is nearly completely up to us. 
The only other things we have to think about is that we're just allowed to wear black, white and grey, so no bold colors.
 So we have at least a little bit of freedom when it comes to what to wear at school. ( I only have this "freedom" because I'm in the sixform, which is kinda like the "Oberstufe" in Germany, all the younger grades have to wear a green school uniform and they can't really mix it with things they already have )
As you can see I tried to add a little bit of color with red socks and my jeanjacket thing, because when it comes to socks and jackets nobody cares which color they are.

Guys, I just realised that my boots don't fit my school uniform as good as I though. ( Really ?!)
But they're better then the black pair of ballerinas I wore the first two days at school ( they destroyed my feet ! ) and better than my brown boots.
I'm also sure that I'm going to buy some more pairs of black shoes during the next months, so these ones aren't  my school boots forever haha.

Anyway I'm looking forward to read your opinios about the first school uniform version I'm showing you.
xoxo Lou


School uniform 1.1 School Uniform 1.2 grey Cardigan, skirt - H&M // Jeanjacket thing- 1982 // Shoes- Bhs

Kommentare

  1. Man sieht, dass du dir viel Mühe gegeben hast, dein Outfit individuell zu gestalten. :)
    Mein Montag war leider nicht der Beste, da ich eine Klassenarbeit in Mathe geschrieben und ziemlich versaut habe. :/

    Liebe Grüße, Pauline von
    http://xmypinkstrawberry.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hast du echt schön variiert♥ :)

    alles liebe
    mintymoonlight.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Sehr schöne Outfit!
    Liebe Grüße
    S.
    http://cappuccinocouture.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen


Ich freue mich über eure Kommentare!
Egal ob Lob oder Krtik, eure Meinungen sind gefragt.

Beliebte/ Popular Posts