OOTD - Dancing into the new year

.


Happiness
Ain't something you sit back and you wait for
Mm-mm, ah-ah
Confidence
Is throwing your heart through every brick wall


.


I kick-start the rhythm
All the drama's in remission
No, I don't need permission


/.


Feels so, feels so, feels so good to dance again
Feels so, feels so, feels so good to dance again
With my emotions, I just start going in
With everything
To dance again


.


Vulnerable 
Ain't easy, believe me, but I do it


-Selena Gomez, Dance again - 

Kommentare

  1. omfg, ich liebe das Kleid, die Fotos und die Lyrics dazu! Total schöner Post!

    Liebste Grüße
    Alina von https://alinafrida.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen


Ich freue mich über eure Kommentare!
Egal ob Lob oder Krtik, eure Meinungen sind gefragt.

Beliebte/ Popular Posts